This dish has become a staple for myself and Mr. Canuck Buck on the weekend. It isn’t super healthy but it’s very yummy and easy to make.
1. Chop up some potatoes or go the lazy route and use store bought hash browns. I freely admit I go the lazy route.
2. Pour a little olive into a pan, and then thrown in your hash browns/cut up potatoes.
3. While the hash browns are cooking, cut up a pear or an apple, as well some cheese.
4. When the hash browns are close to being done, thrown in the fruit and the cheese.
5. Stir the entire dish around until the cheese melts.
You now have awesome potato cheesy goodness. And the entire thing should definitely cost you less than 5 bucks.
What’s your favourite brunch dish?