Welcome to my blog round up for May 25, 2012. This week I blogged about:
- Being annoyed at the movies in I don’t mind if you waste your money, but please don’t waste mine
- A tale of caution: What can happen if you don’t pay attention to your bills
- How to spend a long weekend on the cheap.
Some of my favourite posts around the blogosphere this week are:
- How Pinterest Can Save you Money by Prairie Eco-Thrifter. I found this interesting enough I finally signed up for Pinterest!
- How to control stock trading impulses by One Cent at a Time
- A review of PlanWise Financial Software by Modest Money
- The In’s and Out’s Of A Debt Reduction Plan! By Canadian Budget Binder. This is a fantastic post that gives you everything you need to know to get your butt in gear if you have debt and want to get rid of it.
- Save Money, Buy a Chest Freezer by Canadian Finance Blog.
- How Much is that Wedding In the Window? By Young and Thrifty
- My cash only experiment for groceries by Living Richly on a Budget