What did I write about this week?
- How Swagbucks can earn you free gift cards
- Free and cheap stuff to do this summer
- My stats for the month of June 2012
- My guest post on group discount buying on Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
And what did I enjoy around the blogosphere this week?
- Mr.CBB’s Easy Spinach and Wheat Tortilla Recipe by Canadian Budget Binder They sound super yummy!
- Why I Don’t Want A Smartphone by Modest Money. I admit to admit, I think he’s a lot less cool now that I know he doesn’t have a smartphone.
- Informal Learning Through Blogs by Add Vodka. I’m in agreement – I’ve learned a lot from blogs!
- Some random facts about me. By Bog of debt. I’ve just started reading her blog after seeing her comment on several other blogs. I think we have a lot in common, after reading this list. Tough call on who owns a cuter cat though.
- 10 things every new homeowner should do a guest post on From Shopping to Saving. Excellent list, with some critical advice, like changing locks and smoke detector batteries.
- Summer Bucket List by Making Sense of Cents. It’s a great list, and sounds like a fun summer! I really should make my own list.
- 20 powerful life lessons by Tackling Our Debt. Some excellent lessons in here.