What did I blog about this week?
- What is an ETF and why would I want to buy one?
- Travel Budgeting – how to improve your car’s mileage
- My stats for the month of August 2012
- Modest Money’s Credit Card page – check it out!
I’ve finally come up with a name to post with cause My Canuck Buck is too long and awkward. I’ll start posting as Cat (it’s a nickname that’s short for my middle name). During university, I had a roommate nicknamed Goose (anyone a Top Gun fan)? It was an interesting house.
Some of my favourite posts around the blogosphere this week:
- An Unsent Letter to People who are selling things by Daisy at Add Vodka. Hilarious. I’d like to meet Daisy. I think she’d make me laugh.
- Defective Products…Does It Pay To Complain By Canadian Budget Binder
- Roomba Saved Our Marriage By Budgeting in the Fun Stuff. Excellent guest post! I’m seriously considering getting one now. Much cheaper to get roomba than a divorce.
- Will a “Green” Car Really Save You Money? by Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Importance of Blog Networking by Modest Money
- Paycheck to Paycheck by Bog of Debt. A honest look at what it’s like living paycheck to paycheck and where “bog” is trying to improve things.
- Car buying mistakes by Making Sense of Cents
- Combining finances: Holly’s Perspective at Club Thrifty. I’ve just started following this blog and really enjoyed this post. I may have to do my own take on this some time.
- Cost of Pet Ownership by Eyes on the Dollar.
- Who wears the pants in your financial relationship by Finance Fox. That’d be me.
- Grow Your Golden Pyramid With Strong Cornerstone Content and a Proper Structure by Veronica at Pelican on Money. Veronica is a fairly new blogger, but has some great content – this post is SEO tips! Check her out!
- Running a successful business is all about finding a niche: The Walk of Shame Shuttle by Money After Graduation. Very, very funny!