Hi all! I’m looking forward to a nice long weekend. I know it’s not a long weekend for everyone, but if it is for you – happy long weekend! If it isn’t – Happy Friday!
What did I blog about this week?
- My stats for the month of July 2012
- Modest Money’s 6 month blogging anniversary
- A guest post on what to do if you can’t pay your bills
- 8 quick and easy ways to save on groceries
And here are some of my favourite posts around the blogosphere this week:
- He’s a TV star! Modest Money was interviewed by Global BC News.
- The Grocery Game Challenge – July 30-Aug 5. Mr. CBB is really drawing them in with his grocery challenges. And the picture of the brownies looks super yummy!
- I don’t even have a backback by Erika at From Shopping to Saving.
- How My Part Time Job Became My Passion at Making Sense of Cents.
- Is Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses Personal Finance Enough? Great, introspective post.
- Six Ways to plan a wedding on a budget by Prairie Eco-Thrifer.